Wake Electric Membership Corporation is an electric distribution cooperative owned and controlled by thousands of people just like you—the consumer-members. Wake EMC provides reliable, safe, and affordable energy and related services. We operate as a cooperative business and continually improve our services to meet the needs of our members and enhance their quality of life.
- Learns and maintains working knowledge of the cooperative policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate, efficient, and timely service in handling consumer request and inquires.
- Timely respond to outages, including crew assignments.
- Timely respond to emergency calls.
- Detailed documentation of the events, monitor all alerts.
- Respond to all after-hours request, including reconnection of electric service.
- Monitor and grant visitors/deliveries access to the Youngsville facility.
- Hours not to exceed 20-hours per week, creative work schedules options. Must be available day and evenings shifts and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Hiring range $15.68 - $16.90 per hour depending on experience